If you don’t already have a hot tub or spa in your swimming pool we have 5 reasons to have a spa in your swimming pool that you may not have considered. The swimming pool contractors from Tipton Pools in Knoxville, Tennessee can help you realize your hot tub dream!
Spas and hot tubs are ideal for use year round. Depending on where the hot tub or spa is, you can even have the pool closed, but still have access to the hot tub — if this is something you want, make sure you let us know during the design phase.
5 reasons to have a spa in your swimming pool
- Adding a spa or hot tub increases the fun and functionality of your swimming pool. Your spa creates year-round access to water. Also, if you have children who are afraid of a large expanse of the pool water, the smaller area of the hot tub or spa might be just what they need. (you can turn the heat on the water down so it is safer for your younger children.)
- Spas and hot tubs are romantic. You and your loved ones can sit in the heated and jetted water and just relax together.
- A hot tub or spa soak before bedtime might just help you sleep better. The water will relax you and the jets will help release pent up tension and the hydrotherapy offers mental release of stress.
- Spas and hot tubs are beautiful additions to your swimming pool and to the aesthetics of your yard space.
- If you have health issues, such as arthritis or diabetes or any neuropathy issues, a soak in the heated and jetted depths of the hot tub can alleviate pain and swelling. Ask your doctor for tips on the benefits of a hot tub or spa soak.
If you’re thinking of adding a hot tub or spa to your existing pool or if you want it to be a separate structure altogether, give us a call and we can help you realize the hot tub dreams you’re harboring.