When it comes to all of the swimming pool decisions you will talk with the swimming pool contractors from Tipton Pools in Knoxville, TN one of the most important is where the pool will go. It is a lifetime decision and not one to be taken lightly. We offer 5 tips for where to place your swimming pool to help you make the decision that is best for you and your family and the layout of your unique yard space.
There are myriad options for pool placement that you will want to discuss with us so you’re happy with the pool and where it is in your yard for the life of your pool.
5 tips for where to place your swimming pool
Pool placement is a decision not to be taken lightly. You need to consider how it will fit into the flow of your yard, will trees need to be removed, whether is it easy to get to and what it looks like … overall? Having pool placement mapped out prior to excavation is crucial. Your pool contractor may also be able to provide a bird’s eye view of your yard once the pool is there and that may help you make your final decision.
Here are considerations if you think that having your pool adjacent to your home may be an ideal placement for you.
- You don’t want to run across the yard to get into the pool. Having it close to your home gives easier access.
- If you have a small yard, placing the pool right next to the house may make sense and still give you yard space for outdoor activities and entertaining around the pool.
- If privacy is a consideration, placing the pool by the house and effective use of fencing and landscaping amps up the privacy of your pool.
- A swimming pool is much more than a water-filled object. It enhances the aesthetics of the home and yard. A swimming pool gives your house a “wow!” factor.
- Safety may be one of your considerations for pool placement and it might be safer next to your house. Talk with us about pool safety measures no matter where your pool is located.
At the end of the day pool placement is a personal decision but not one to be taken lightly. Give us a call if you’re considering a pool this summer.