Has coronavirus and the shutdown got you down? If so, you’re not alone. Swimming pool owners are able to spend time in the pool even if they can’t host large parties or get togethers, we have tips for how to have the most fun in your pool and to make the most of the time you’re home alone.
Do you find you and your family have been spending more time out in the pool enjoying staycation time together? The swimming pool contractors from Tipton Pools in Knoxville, Tennessee are your go-to source for all things fun in the pool.
A pool is a space waiting for the fun to happen!
How to have the most fun in your pool
If you’re looking for ways to have even more fun in your pool, you’ve come to the right place.
- Lose weight. That may not sound like fun, but if you’ve gained the “coronavirus 15” (pounds) swimming laps or playing games with the family is a great way to shed a few pounds without breaking a sweat.
- Swim at night. Night swimming is relaxing because the sun has gone down, the stars are out and it’s just more peaceful.
- Play in pool treasure hunter. Toss toys to the bottom of the pool then dive down to get them.
- Have a rubber duckie or a ping pong ball race. Get different colored ducks or ping pong balls and move them from one end of the pool to the other or one side to the other — no hands allowed — first one to the end wins!
- Move an entire day of living outdoors. From breakfast to lunch to dinner — eat and prepare all the meals out of doors. Swim between meals, Play in pool and out of pool games. Take a nap in your outdoor living space. Choose a theme and have one theme day a week.
We can keep your pool water free of bacteria and sparkling clean so you can enjoy it whenever you want.